in the refining fire
 

 
Sit back and watch my life live me.
 
 
   
 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  
 
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
 
so,

the good news is that it's beautiful and snowy outside. the bad news is that the most promising practicum site has fallen through. i'm actually not that upset about it, though, and have already started calling other places. i'm pretty sure God'll either send me to the right place or tell me to ditch the lpc track, get my hsc master's, and run. we'll see. honestly, more and more i'm wishing i'd be done with school already. as we're planning at work for our enormous convocation, i'm realizing i'm gonna be doing a heck of a lot of work. and that, of course, makes me sad.

in other news, amazing grace was pretty good - go ioan!

i'm gonna go warm me up some chicken and dumpling soup, grab a blanket, and watch... something. likely robin hood for the 87 millionth time or doctor who, the last two episodes of the second season, i think it was. 'cause i think martha was third, but i always get confused by the pre-david tennant guy's season. whatever. anyway, yeah. something british. keep warm!
Comments:
Yay! You're back! I totally did the "well, I'll check Helen's blog just because" thing and was so totally expecting there to be nothing new that I had already hit the back button on my mouse and gone back to my previous page before I realized you'd actually posted! And, not once, but twice! Be still my heart. ;-)

Anyway, good Christmas CD = Relient K's Let it Snow, Baby...Let it Reindeer. :-)
 
I like you.
 
Post a Comment

 

 
Home  |  Archives